Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 5: A Sketch of My Classroom

My classroom is long. The walls are plain white and I have very few posters or images up. I've been in it for two years, but it looks like I just moved in. I've been blaming it on my lack of bulletin boards, but I'm  creative enough to overcome that obstacle. I thinks it's just being a little overwhelmed! I've been too busy to keep up. 

Time to plan.... Perhaps a string and some clothes pins to hang student work along the walls? The Digital Design classes are just finishing their self portraits, those would look great up there! Perhaps a board with 5 or 6 pioneers of computing? Buzz feed had a great article about female pioneers. I could mine that for info and pictures.

Hopefully I won't spill my coffee as I'm hanging and stringing!


No comments:

Post a Comment