Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 10: Random Lists

5 Random Facts

  1. I love cooking, gardening, creating things!
  2. I'm trying to overcome my asthma.
  3. I'm not religious, but I pray almost constantly about almost everything.
  4. I LOVE to read, but I didn't as a kid.
  5. I'm a die-hard Mac user.
4 Things from my Bucket List

  1. Take my kids to the Redwoods of California
  2. Visit and explore icebergs with my family
  3. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
  4. Visit countries on every continent
3 Things I Hope for as a "Person"
(I find it hysterical that "person" was in quotes on the prompt page)

  1. Hope I can loose weight and build aerobic stamina
  2. Hope my kids grow up to be well-balanced, happy, and creative in whatever they do
  3. Hope my family enjoys good health
2 Things that Made Me Laugh or Cry
(I remember the things that made me cry better than the things that made me laugh. I'll do my best...)

  1. The current struggle urban teachers have getting support from their school districts and communities gets me red-faced and angry enough to cry.
  2. Many of the projects my Multimedia kids create make me and the rest of the class laugh.
1 Thing I Wish More People Knew About Me

  1. I'm selling candy bars for my son's school play -- just a buck a bar! Come & get 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment