Thursday, September 25, 2014

Setting Goals in September

Second year in the same district, a first in my new career! I'm so happy I could sing.... If I weren't so busy. As part of my second year teacher professional development, I've been invited to take the 30-Day Blogging Challenge adapted from teachthought.com. Here goes Day 1,  blogging my personal school year's goals:
  1. Flip my lessons in Multimedia
  2. Diversify my projects and set up guidelines for independent projects for advanced learners
  3. Incorporate more "real world" connections and activities in the active engagement part of my planning. Are there contests my students could enter? Are there school events my students could "cover" to create websites, newscasts, portraits, podcasts?
  4. Connect with other teachers at school
  5. Improve my website
  6. Avoid spilling my coffee... Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment